Job Title : Administration Officer - Nisi Enterprises Limited - Leicester
Employer : Nisi Enterprises Limited - Leicester
Location : LEICESTER, Leicestershire, LE3 1HR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-31512
Vacancy Short Description : NISI Staffing are looking for an Admin Apprentice Officer to join their team and provide Administrative support to their senior recruitment consultant and Director whilst completing their Business Admin Level 2 Apprenticeship qualification.
Qualifications Required : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Vacancy Full Description : This role will need to work closely with a senior Recruitment Consultant and the Director to provide administrative support on a day to day basis, ensure the best use of his/her time is with representing the business by dealing with the secretarial and administration tasks along with the other duties. You will be responsible for the interface between the clients, candidates and the senior members of the team and covering the following:
• Managing the general office administration
• updating and maintain candidates documents
• creating a good relationship with clients
• Providing updates on weekly tasks
• Updating candidates availabilities and shifts booked
• Organizing and booking shifts for candidates
• Other marketing & admin projects or tasks as required
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30hrs per week
Weekly Wage : £135.00
Application Deadline Date : 05/02/2018
Possible Start Date : 12/02/2018
Personal Qualities : • Confident
Skills Required : In addition to experience in administration and secretarial duties, the applicant will need to show evidence of the following:
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Proficient word processing and IT skills, including MS office
• The ability to work alone, under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organizational and time management skills
• The ability to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Honesty and reliability
• Professional discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
Future Prospects : On going development and training. With opportunity to progress to Placement Coordinator.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Administration L2
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The map below shows the employer's location