Job Title : Business Admin Apprentice
Employer : Fit For Sport - Head Office - London
Location : Brentford, London, TW8 9ES
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-33535
Vacancy Short Description : The primary purpose of this role is to support the Compliance/Training team by providing a range of administrative and clerical services.
Qualifications Required : • Educated to minimum Level 1
Vacancy Full Description : • Maintaining a spreadsheet recording of accident and incident reports
• Supporting the gathering of information to produce the internal compliance reports
• Production of the site box materials and collating the production of site boxes
• Checking of staff completion of e-learning and minimum standards and ensuring copies of certificates are loaded onto work pepper
• Assist in the production of the monthly minimum standards report
• Assist with the tracking of Quality Assurance compliance checks
• Place staff onto Paediatric First Aid courses as directed by their Deputy Regional Manager, monitor attendance and achievement and report to Deputy Regional Manager any non issues
• Assist with the booking of staff onto internal and external training
• Maintain accurate records of training on work pepper as directed by the Training/Compliance Administrator
• Upload staff certificates onto work pepper and ensure correct recording to help with production of accurate reports
• Support the training & compliance team in posting out certificates recorded delivery and maintain and accurate auditable record
• Support the processing of incoming post and outgoing post
• Support the production of resources and materials required by the sites for activity camps as directed by the Product Development Trainer
• Monitor the training email and respond to staff enquiries regarding certificates and training as guided by the Training/Compliance Administrator?
• Providing cover for the reception desk, meeting & greeting visitors, using internal security system and answering telephone calls
• We will always respect and value your TRUST
• We will at all times be PROFESSIONAL
• We will always be ENTHUSIASTIC
• We will endeavour to make all our activities FUN
• We will always respect that we are your children’s ROLE MODELS
• We will at all times be seen to promote a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 4 out of 7 days - 32 Hours per week.
Weekly Wage : £118.40
Application Deadline Date : 02/07/2018
Possible Start Date : 09/07/2018
Personal Qualities : Problem solving and decision taking
Facilitating improvement and innovation
Skills Required : • To be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity and inspire trust among colleagues.
• To be able to contribute to a team culture which is equitable, respectful and supportive and which is amenable to the vision, plans and organisation values:
• To be able to contribute to the achievement of team goals.
Future Prospects : Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in business administration.
Functional skills maths
Functional skills English
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.20 an hour for under 18's, £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
The map below shows the employer's location