Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice - Taj Mughal Solicitors - Stoke on Trent
Employer : Taj Mughal Solicitors - Stoke on Trent
Location : Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-35853
Vacancy Short Description : Your role as an office assistant and receptionist will be based in Stoke-on-Trent where you will be providing office support and carrying out duties on the reception. You will receive on-going support and development that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career within business administration.
If you are a successful candidate for this vacancy, you will be expected to provide an efficient administration service.
Qualifications Required : • None required
Vacancy Full Description : Your duties could include:
• Providing support to the wider operations team
• Stationary ordering and stock control
• Locating and delivering archived files and documents
• Sending and delivering faxes
• photocopying and document preparation
• Delivering internal and external mail
• Collecting, franking, opening and sorting mail
• Dealing with client queries face to face and over the telephone
• Conducting reception duties as well as office-based tasks
Business administration is a really varied area so this is just a sample of some of the things you will be doing.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £180.00
Application Deadline Date : 28/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 04/02/2020
Personal Qualities : • Attention to detail
• Willing to learn
• Good Time Keeping
• Team Player
Skills Required : • Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work within a team
• Friendly and professional attitude
• Knowledge of building surveying a bonus but not a requirement
• Basic IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Future Prospects : On going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : Before you make your application, please ensure that you are able to reliably travel to and from the employer location on a daily basis.
The map below shows the employer's location