Job Title : Team Leader Apprenticeship
Employer : KFC Restaurants - Hastings - 472 Old London Road
Location : Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 5BG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Hospitality
Vacancy Reference : VAC-38224
Vacancy Short Description : KFC is looking to recruit Team Leader for our restaurants.
Our restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business.
KFC knows the secret of motivating teams - which can be fun for everyone and contribute to strong sales growth and great customer service.
Qualifications Required : • Do you have a strong instinct for all things commercial and are you always looking for ways to drive sales and boost the business?
• Are you passionate about leading a team and want to be the best while being recognised for a job well done?
• Will you be confident in communicating with the business, sharing ideas, feedback and best practice?
• Will you ensure that all Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations are followed?
Vacancy Full Description : • Provide support for KFC restaurants within your area, as required
• Involvement in Area/Regional Projects, if and when required
• Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC UK/YUM! systems and processes
• Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies at all times
• Manage designated shifts ensuring that all KFC policies and procedures are adhered to
• Professionally represent the company to outside agencies such as Environmental Health Office
• Use company tools and reports so that your store consistently provides an excellent level of customer service
• Through exceptional operational standards and a ‘maniacal’ approach to customer service, consistently seek to maximize the sales on your shift. Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 30 hours per week, shift work including evening and weekends
Weekly Wage : £249.90
Application Deadline Date : 05/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 12/08/2019
Personal Qualities : Are you a bright, spirited person who loves to get stuck in, ask questions and support the people around you? Better still, are you energetic, do you like to smile and have fun together, even when things get tough? Loads of different people make KFC what it is today (the most popular chicken restaurant in Britain!) and they all play a huge part in our success from the Managing Director to our cooks. So how KFC are you?
We are Customer Maniacs. That means our Customers are Number 1. Whilst Restaurant experience is fantastic, we are always on the lookout for individuals with a passion for people and who love being part of a team. Recognition is not just about rewards and incentives, it is about saying thank you to people for going above and beyond and for always striving to achieve their best.
Skills Required : Bright, spirited and energetic. Passionate about people and love being part of a team. You must have a background in a supervisory position to be considered for this role.
Future Prospects : Career development opportunities include progressing onto your Level 3 Standard in Supervision and Level 6 Chartered Manager Degree if appropriate.
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3 - Food and Beverage
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The map below shows the employer's location