Job Title : Apprentice Car Control Administrator
Employer : Hertz - Uxbridge
Location : Uxbridge, London, UB8 1QE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-38890
Vacancy Short Description : Our European Head Quarters based in Uxbridge (near Heathrow Airport) employs approximately 350 people and we’re currently looking for an Car Control Admin Apprentice.
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW.
Qualifications Required : None required - all training will be provided.
Vacancy Full Description : The role is a combination of 2 keys elements:
• Fleet Asset Management – complete all reports in order to reduce company liability and costs.
• Traffic Violation Processing – to obtain driver information from Hertz locations to help outsource company process the fines.
Fleet Asset Management
1. To handle all queries from Hertz locations and head offices updating Car rent to ensure that all vehicle status are up to date.
2. Take charge of Car control inbox – attending to queries as and when they come in
3. To process all fleet management reports
4. To ensure Senior Management (in-country/European) approves all reports.
To perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Team Leader/Senior Team Leader.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 Hours Per Week - Monday-Friday
Weekly Wage : £258.75
Application Deadline Date : 29/10/2018
Possible Start Date : 05/11/2018
Personal Qualities : We are looking for someone who is outgoing and keen to learn!
Skills Required : Previous experience in a busy office environment in similar role
• Ability to work independently
• Time Management
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised, practical and logical approach to work
• Ability to cope with pressurised environments
• Strong sense of responsibility/accountability
• Ability to bring tasks to completion
• Insight into process improvement
• Attention to detail
• Decision making
Future Prospects : In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive Incentive package, staff discount programme and many more.
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Administration L2
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.20 an hour for under 18's, £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
The map below shows the employer's location