Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice for Compliance & Training
Employer : Fit For Sport - Head Office - London
Location : Brentford, London, TW8 9ES
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-39386
Vacancy Short Description : The primary purpose of this role is to support the Compliance/Training team by providing a range of administrative and clerical services.
Qualifications Required : Educated to minimum Level 1
Vacancy Full Description : General duties will include:
- Management of accident and incident forms
- Internal compliance reports
- Maintaining the policy/procedure documents to support the delivery team
- Production of site box materials and general filing etc.
- There will be a particular focus on the inputting of data using a variety of systems, and generation of standard reports from a variety of databases.
- You will also support the training by assisting with course bookings, copying & posting out certificates.
• Maintaining a spread sheet recording of accident and incident reports
• Supporting the gathering of information to produce the internal compliance reports
• Production of the site box materials and collating the production of site boxes
• Checking of staff completion of e-learning and minimum standards and ensuring copies of certificates are loaded onto work pepper
• Assist in the production of the monthly minimum standards report
• Assist with the tracking of Quality Assurance compliance checks
• Place staff onto Paediatric First Aid courses as directed by their Deputy Regional Manager, monitor attendance and achievement and report to Deputy Regional Manager any non issues
• Assist with the booking of staff onto internal and external training
• Maintain accurate records of training on work pepper as directed by the Training/Compliance Administrator
• Upload staff certificates onto work pepper and ensure correct recording to help with production of accurate reports
Support the training & compliance team in posting out certificates recorded delivery and maintain and accurate auditable record
• Support the processing of incoming post and outgoing post
• Support the production of resources and materials required by the sites for activity camps as directed by the Product Development Trainer
Support the Company Trainers in processing registers and supporting the collating of materials and resources for delivery sessions
• Monitor the training email and respond to staff enquiries regarding certificates and training as guided by the training/Compliance Administrator?
• Providing cover for the reception desk, meeting & greeting visitors, using internal security system and answering telephone calls
To ensure that the FFS vision is at the heart of everything you do.
You may be required to perform other duties that are not listed but are in line with your job role.
• We will always respect and value your TRUST
• We will at all times be PROFESSIONAL
• We will always be ENTHUSIASTIC
• We will endeavour to make all our activities FUN
• We will always respect that we are your children’s ROLE MODELS
• We will at all times be seen to promote a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : You will be expected to work 30 hours over 4 days
Weekly Wage : £117.00
Application Deadline Date : 29/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 05/08/2019
Personal Qualities : Ideally experience of working in a team
Ideally the candidate will hold experience of general office administration
Skills Required : Attention to detail
Knowledge of data-entry
To possess a good working knowledge of IT MS Office including Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
To be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity and inspire trust among colleagues.
To be able to contribute to a team culture which is equitable, respectful and supportive and which is amenable to the vision, plans and organisation values:
To be able to contribute to the achievement of team goals
To be able to agree and monitor clear priorities and deadlines.
To be able to adjust plans, workload and priorities as demands change.
To be able to review own work to ensure performance and quality standards are met.
To be able to focus on results and getting the job done.
Future Prospects : On going training and development
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The map below shows the employer's location