Job Title : Customer Service Apprentice - Kiowa - Carlisle
Employer : Kiowa - Carlisle
Location : England, Cumbria, CA2 5AD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-39479
Vacancy Short Description : Kiowa now have 6 branches trading as Kiowa Ltd in Aberdeen, Carlisle, Glasgow, Teesside and Newcastle with the Sleaford branch now being Head Office. All Training will be provided for the right applicant in the form of work based learning and you will complete an Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Here is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a specialist company that will offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
Qualifications Required : No Qualifications Required.
Vacancy Full Description : Key Tasks:
- Receiving telephone and email requests for price quotations, order changes, adjustments,
- Accurately recording all enquiries and orders onto the MS Dynamics NAV system
- Quoting using NAV software and/or compiling detailed quotations for more complex orders.
- Contacting suppliers and sourcing prices for non-stock items.
- Proactively following up on quotations
- Accurately pick stock items in accordance with the outgoing paperwork, ensuring
conformance to the customer’s requirements.
- Adequately package all orders for safe delivery to the customer.
- Hose assembly.
- General stores duties.
- Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
- Work as a team player to help support and develop the branch.
- To keep the working area/stores free of hazards as per the company’s health and safety
policy, reporting any potential dangers as soon as they arise.
- To undertake any other duties from time to time as can be reasonable requested by the
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline Date : 14/01/2019
Possible Start Date : 21/01/2019
Personal Qualities : • Resilient and persistent, able to positively influence others
Enthusiastic, positive, can-do
• Organised/structured approach
• Confident, unflappable, positive attitude
• Flexible self-starter
• Attention to detail
• Team worker
• Quick learner
• Excellent at multi-tasking
Skills Required : Skills and Ability
• Attention to detail and excellent accuracy
• Resilient and persistent, able to positively influence others
Ability to work procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic numeracy skills
• Able to prioritise workload
Future Prospects : Good development and succession programme in place with potential to stay on and continue to progress with further training.
Training to be Provided : NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service
Functional Skills in English and Maths
Other Information : Hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm – Monday to Friday.
Things to consider : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The map below shows the employer's location