Job Title : Front of House Apprenticeship
Employer : Holly Hill Leisure Centre
Location : Sarisbury Green, Hampshire, SO31 7BJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Fitness and Active Leisure
Vacancy Reference : VAC-43139
Vacancy Short Description : Everyone Active is currently seeking customer service professionals to join our Customer Support Team. You will promote the Everyone Active vision, values & beliefs and provide an efficient, helpful & friendly service to customers within our busy Leisure Centre whilst also meeting and greeting our clients and recommending greater products and services available.
Qualifications Required : No previous qualifications required.
Vacancy Full Description : We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Customer Service Level 2 and work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
You must be highly motivated and committed to delivering high standards of customer service. Experience is not necessary but would be desirable. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
As a visible face of the centre, it is essential that you are outgoing, friendly and are available to assist with all our customers needs.
The job will involve:
• Ensure that the reception, and associated offices and storage area are kept clean and free from clutter.
• Ensure all customer information is readily available
• Undertake duties as per the standard operating procedures laid out in The Everyone Active Management System.
Offer a warm and friendly welcome every time and deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments. We will want you to listen, value and respond to all comments made by customers.
Your duties as Receptionist Apprentice will include:
• Start shifts on time
• Wear uniform as per the company standard
• Ensure that the ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Bookings and Reception’ standards are delivered consistently as per the company procedures.
• Deliver a customer experience that generates customer compliments
• Ensure knowledge of Site programmes, activities and special offers
• Ensure all ‘bookings and reception’ enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective way.
• Financial transactions are complete without error
Promote 30 minutes of activity 5 times per week by providing a wide range of quality activities.
• Ensure all enquiries are dealt with using sales system as laid out in the companies’ standards.
• Recognise opportunity of sales through enquiry
• Promote the concept of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
Provide dedicated, qualified, well trained colleagues to support customers and make their Visits enjoyable.
• Attend Meetings as required
• Undertake Training as required.
• Help develop new members of the team
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work a minimum of 35 hours per week on a shift basis at your designated centre. You will receive on-going training and benefit from free use of the gym and swimming pool.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be employed on a fixed term 12-15 month contract. On successfully completing your Apprenticeship we would expect to be able to offer you continued employment and development opportunities.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £129.50
Application Deadline Date : 08/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 15/03/2019
Personal Qualities : • Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Experienced in customer service
• Confident using computers
• Are able to be helpful and friendly as you concierge, meet and greet and provide customer service
• Able to work under your own initiative and play part of a team
• Friendly and flexible
Skills Required : Candidates must be passionate about wanting to work within the leisure industry and willing to work towards their apprenticeship.
Future Prospects : Possible progression onto further qualifications and a full time job
Training to be Provided : Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship level 2
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
The map below shows the employer's location