Job Title : Apprentice Administrator
Employer : East London NHS Foundation Trust - Path to Recovery (P2R)
Location : Bedford, London, MK40 2RT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-43150
Vacancy Short Description : Apprentice administrator to work across 2 hubs within a dedicated System support team, providing administration support, ensuring efficient & smooth running of the services.
Qualifications Required : Minimum of GCSE English grade C (or equivalent)
Minimum of GCSE Maths grade C (or equivalent)
Minimum of GCSE ICT grade C (or equivalent)
Vacancy Full Description : To assist staff in providing administration support ensuring efficient & smooth running of the hubs across County.
• Assisting front-of-house reception duties
• Assisting in receiving & dealing with incoming calls to the service
• Assisting in the provision of comprehensive administrative service including processing all reports, correspondence & documentation, & related photocopying, scanning, etc.
• Assisting in general office duties including: photocopying, collating & binding of documents, laminating, faxing, etc. as required
• Assisting in administrative support for meetings including setting up of equipment, minute taking, providing handouts & refreshments as appropriate
• Assisting in ensuring all incoming post is date-stamped & distributed to the appropriate persons
• Assisting in the efficient collection, input & recording of case management data
• Assisting where required the Support Systems team
• Assisting and offering support to the wider team with efficient collection, input & recording of case management data
• Assist in the maintenance of office systems & ensure information relating to service users is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times
You will be required to work in a busy and demanding environment and should be able to work without direct supervision and to exercise initiative.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon- Fri 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage : £266.25
Application Deadline Date : 25/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/03/2019
Personal Qualities : Polite and Friendly
Skills Required : Excellent telephone skills
Future Prospects : On-going training and development, following completion of successful apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.20 an hour for under 18's, £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
The map below shows the employer's location