Job Title : Customer Service Apprentice
Employer : Forever Health Studios
Location : Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire, MK42 7AY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail
Vacancy Reference : VAC-48558
Vacancy Short Description : Our Member Experience Assistant role is to keep our members feeling valued. You may find yourself working in different areas of the studio wit ample opportunities to develop new skills along the wat, including Fitness and Wellbeing.
Qualifications Required : No Specific Qualifications Required
Vacancy Full Description : Key Duties
• Having hands on, practical experience, planning and undertaking member inductions.
• Adopt a caring and fun approach to member face to face interaction aiming to deliver "best in the business" member care.
• Answering the phone, supporting sales enquiries and booking appointments.
• Maintain exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance/daily checklists completed daily.
• Play an essential role in the smooth running of the studio through your professional interaction with colleagues and customers.
• Be a company ambassador at all times and look for opportunities to further the good reputation of the company.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 30 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £117.00
Application Deadline Date : 09/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 16/10/2019
Personal Qualities : • Committed to delivering quality customer service
• Genuinely interested in and have a passion for the fitness industry
• Inspiring, with the ability to motivate others to lead an active lifestyle
• Ability to learn, understanding of working with technology and digital systems
• Flexible, with the ability to work various shifts, including some weekend work and evening shifts
• Will be available to work full time hours (up to 40 per week), not be in full time education and will need to commit to staying on the Apprenticeship Scheme for a 12 month period
Skills Required : Confident and friendly personality with the desire to develop the necessary skills to communicate and interact with the other members to aid retention.
Basic computer skills necessary
Future Prospects : To develop within a fitness or management role within Forever Health Studios and its future sites.
Training to be Provided : Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Things to consider : Early opening times from 6:30am or later closing at 8:30pm
Short travel may be required between other sites.
The map below shows the employer's location