Job Title : Customer Care Advisor Apprentice - SmarterCover
Employer : Smarter Cover - Weybridge
Location : Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0RH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-50000
Vacancy Short Description : To call clients after completion of their Life Insurance policy to confirm payment dates, policy documents have been received, briefly discuss trust and obtain feedback on the service they have been provided.
Qualifications Required : N/A
Vacancy Full Description : • To act as a point of contact for customers with any queries or problems and ensure that clients receive a full and efficient after sales service.
• Dealing with customers on a daily basis both over the phone and via email.
• Sorting out customer care and after sales related issues.
• Liaising with Insurance companies regarding any policy amendments and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping updated databases and spread sheets.
• To assist Processing department with referral cases and follow processes and procedures through the life cycle of the case.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week, Mon - Friday, shifts varying between 9am - 7pm.
Weekly Wage : £269.20
Application Deadline Date : 03/12/2019
Possible Start Date : 10/12/2019
Personal Qualities : • Previous experience of working in an office Sales Support environment
Skills Required : • Excellent customer care skills
• To be pro-active and demonstrate initiative
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
• Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to take responsibility for the role
• Good use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to be a strong team player
Future Prospects : There will be real prospects for progression in the business. Chance to go onto further qualifications (3/4/5).
Training to be Provided : Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
Other Information : 40 hours per week, Mon - Friday, shifts varying between 9am - 7pm.
The map below shows the employer's location