Job Title : Systems Assistant Apprentice
Employer : Parkwood Leisure Ltd - Worcester Head office site
Location : Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 7NW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-50102
Vacancy Short Description : We are looking for a motivated and highly organised individual to join our vibrant team at Parkwood Leisure Head Office, Worcester!
Qualifications Required : A minimum of five GCSE’s A*- C Grades is essential.
Vacancy Full Description : Parkwood Leisure is passionate about our employees and their development; as an apprentice, you will gain valuable hands on experience whilst learning new skills and achieving a Level 2 in
The Business Systems Apprentice will be required to undertake some of the following, however, this list is not exhaustive:
● System configuration support for the Legend EPOS system and Spektrix ticketing system
● Maintenance of users, ensuring correct access is granted
● Maintenance of purchase items, including price changes, new items etc.
● Assisting with system updates and implementing new features
● Providing support and advice to sites over the telephone and email
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 Hours Per Week
Weekly Wage : £202.00
Application Deadline Date : 09/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 16/01/2020
Personal Qualities : Drive to succeed within a large, successful business!
Skills Required : The successful candidate will be;
● IT proficient with an interest in system configuration
● Meticulous and organised
● Enthusiastic and hardworking
● Have good communication skills
● Able to work within tight deadlines and timescales
● Have great attention to detail
● Able to work with a high degree of independence and as part of a team
● Able to manage their time efficiently and have the willingness to take a hands on approach
● Able to build strong relationships with others
Future Prospects : On going development and training
Training to be Provided : - Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT if applicable
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
The map below shows the employer's location