Job Title : Cheltenham - KFC Team Leader Apprenticeship - Centrum Park
Employer : KFC Restaurants - Cheltenham - Centrum Park
Location : Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 9FD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Hospitality
Vacancy Reference : VAC-50287
Vacancy Short Description : Are you looking for the next step in your career with an organisation offering training and development? KFC are now recruiting Team Leaders!
You will also have the opportunity to work towards your Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship alongside your job role in your workplace.
Qualifications Required : No Previous Qualifications required
Vacancy Full Description : As a Team Leader you will be supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the day to day management and leadership of the team whilst also building, nurturing and developing a happy, high-achieving team. We are therefore looking for candidates who are experienced, highly skilled shift supervisors, used to achieving great results in a busy branded restaurant.
In the role and following a structured training plan, you will be knowledgeable on KFC operations in order to support your team in achieving customer satisfaction and overall unit performance.
Your daily duties will include:
• Ensuring all H&S, Food Safety regulations and Brand Standards are adhered to at all times.
• Motivating and inspiring your team to deliver operational excellence.
• Role modelling our behaviours, leading by example and championing our recognition culture.
• Creating accurate business forecasts (sales, labour, stock,) that are in line with business targets set by the Restaurant General Manager.
• Reviewing weekly business data to provide appropriate coaching to follow up with your team for business excellence.
• Attending and participate in periodic business reviews when required with your Restaurant General Manager to set upcoming targets in line with P&L.
• Attending area and company management meetings when required, being ready to present your store data as required.
• Being pro-active in supporting your Restaurant General Manager with store recruitment & selection process. Conduct check-in assessments with all new starters ahead of their probation period.
• Ensuring effective onboarding of all new starters is completed, with appropriate support & training provided to them for their success.
• Identifying talent within the team and work with the Restaurant General Manager on your bench plan. Create and support development plans for any of the team who are not yet ready for the next stage of their career but have shown potential or interest.
• Completing regular audits on all staffing training records, to ensure they are fully compliant to H&S and Food Safety regulations, as well as Brand Standards.
Please apply below!
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £391.95
Application Deadline Date : 21/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 28/01/2020
Personal Qualities : You’ll be an inspiring, hands-on manager with a great eye for detail and a commitment to great service
Skills Required : We are looking for someone who is personable, organised and motivated to complete their Hospitality Apprenticeship.
Future Prospects : Potential progression, based on completion of apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
Functional skills in English, Maths and ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
The map below shows the employer's location