Job Title : Front Office Reception Apprentice - Hilton Bracknell
Employer : (H) Hilton - Bracknell
Location : Bracknell, East Sussex, RG12 0QJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Hospitality
Vacancy Reference : VAC-50252
Vacancy Short Description : An amazing opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable hotel brands in the world - Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passione individual to join their team as a Front Office Apprentice!
Qualifications Required : No qualifications required!
Vacancy Full Description : Hospitality giant, Hilton, is looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join their team as a Front Office Apprentice. A highly sought after role, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by Hilton’s experienced Front Office staff, you’ll also receive on-the-job training working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Standard in Front Office.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Apprentice you will :
- Provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
- Complete audits, as required.
- A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform all tasks to the highest standards.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
• Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
• Voted #2 Great Places to Work Globally!
• Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
• Receive On the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Apprenticeship.
• The Hilton Benefits include World Wide travel perks, Complimentary meals provided, Service Charge and High Street Discounts including Cinema Tickets
What are we looking for?
Front Office Apprentices serving Hilton hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should possess the following attributes:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Highly presentable
• Competent level of IT proficiency
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 39 hours spread across multiple shifts including weekends
Weekly Wage : £300.30
Application Deadline Date : 21/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 28/01/2020
Personal Qualities : A friendly and confident personality
A smart appearance with a clean and well-presented uniform
Skills Required : Good spoken and written communication skills
The ability to deal with complaints and enquiries in a professional and polite manner
The ability to stay calm under pressure
Future Prospects : On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Training to be Provided : Hospitality Team Member - Reception Level 2
Functional skills Maths
Functional skills English
Functional skills IT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The map below shows the employer's location