Job Title : Apprentice Financial Loan Assessor - 1 Plus 1 Loans - Liverpool
Employer : 1 Plus 1 Loans
Location : Liverpool, Merseyside, L35 1RG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-50674
Vacancy Short Description : As a Financial Loans Assessor you will be required to speak to customers regarding queries, loan applications and existing loans. You will have a good understanding of Customer Service with an emphasis on Treating Customers Fairly (TCF). Some knowledge of The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) would be an advantage but not essential.
Qualifications Required : N/A
Vacancy Full Description : Here at 1plus1 Loans we aim to be the best Guarantor Lender in the UK. You will be required to be professional at all times and maintain respect for your colleagues and surroundings as well as the customers you will be helping.
Daily Tasks include:
• Inbound / Outbound calls to/from new or existing customers
• Work in compliance with DPA (Data Protection Act) and other relevant legislation
• Treating all information with confidentiality, this includes customer and company information
• Gathering relevant information by completing a detailed fact find
• Liaising with relevant internal /external departments to gain all required information
• Considering fraud risk and ensuring all information is complete and accurate
• Completing and assessing all stages of the loan application process, taking ownership and responsibility
• Ad hoc duties and cover as required, meeting the needs of the company
• Actively participate in quality control reviews. Strive to continuously improve
• Referring to senior manager for underwriting decisions or queries where necessary
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 45 hours per week.
Weekly Wage : £202.50
Application Deadline Date : 03/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 10/01/2020
Personal Qualities : Punctual and reliable
Willing to learn
Confident in speaking to customers - verbally and electronically.
Skills Required : Good communication skills.
FCA, TCA knowledge an advantage - Training provided
Future Prospects : Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Training to be Provided : Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in ICT
Customer Service Practitioner
Other Information : The working week would be Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
Total of 45 Hours per week.
Things to consider : Difficult to get to premises without transport - unless local to the area.
This is a growing company - Opportunities to move to different departments - i.e. Fraud department, Underwriter, collections, complaints, Team Leader, Managerial roles.
The map below shows the employer's location