Job Title : Sales and Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Voyage Care - Head Office Site
Location : Lichfield, West Midlands, WS14 0QP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-51138
Vacancy Short Description : The purpose of this role is to:
• Provide administrative support to the enquiry line and marketing team.
• Be the team’s first point of contact, directing phone calls and emails.
• Develop marketing skills and contribute to marketing campaigns that drive sales.
Qualifications Required : N/A
Vacancy Full Description : Key Accountabilities
• Be the first point of contact for enquiries, both by phone and email.
• Use our CRM system to keep enquiries and vacancy information up-to-date.
• Assist with the creation and distribution of reports.
• Support the field sales team as appropriate.
• Provide general administrative support to the enquiry line and marketing team.
• Contribute to marketing campaigns across a range of channels, such as social media, email marketing, the company website etc to
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9- 5pm.
Weekly Wage : £163.13
Application Deadline Date : 03/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 17/02/2020
Personal Qualities : Your skills
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
• IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
• Excellent written skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Approachable and friendly.
Skills Required : Person Specification
We’re a close-knit team so who you are is equally as important to us as what you can achieve. We’re looking for someone who embodies our values:
• Empowering – do you make people feel included and help them take part?
• Together – can you work well as a team?
• Honest – are you reliable and trustworthy?
• Outstanding – do you aim to always do your best and go above and beyond?
• Supportive – are you there to support your colleagues?
Future Prospects : Possible progression towards further qualifications into a full time job
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
The map below shows the employer's location