Job Title : Business Administrator
Employer : Solely Orginal
Location : London, West Midlands, E3 2AD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business & Admin
Vacancy Reference : VAC-51174
Vacancy Short Description : The purpose of this role is to:
• Provide administrative support to the enquiry line and marketing team.
As sales increase, we need someone to support our business administration in terms of preparing swatches & fitting kits to go out to our customers, answering some customer enquiries to support sales, as well as project manage pop up events & photoshoot etc.
Qualifications Required : N/A
Vacancy Full Description : Key Accountabilities
• Support the field sales team as appropriate.
• Provide general administrative support to the enquiry line.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9- 5pm.
Weekly Wage : £135.00
Application Deadline Date : 18/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/03/2020
Personal Qualities : Your skills
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.
• IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
• Excellent written skills.
• Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Approachable and friendly.
Skills Required : Person Specification
English GCSE minimum B requirement or equivalent
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills both verbal & written
• Team player
Future Prospects : Possible progression towards further qualifications into a full time job
Training to be Provided : Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.35 an hour for under 18's, £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The map below shows the employer's location