Job Title : Apprentice Contact Centre Coordinator
Employer : Nuffield Health - Contact Centre - Dorking
Location : Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1QA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Fitness and Active Leisure
Vacancy Reference : VAC-52749
Vacancy Short Description : Do you have a passion for customer service? Nuffield Health, the UK’s leading not-for-profit healthcare organisation, is recruiting for Customer Service apprentices for our friendly & welcoming Contact Centre in Dorking, Surrey.
Qualifications Required : GCSEs @ C+ (Maths & English)
Vacancy Full Description : There are a number of teams within the contact centre and, as a coordinator; the role holder will begin their Nuffield Health career by working as part of the customer service team. Successfully graduating from this team will allow the role holder to learn, develop, and join the other teams currently supporting the wider business.
• Providing consistently high levels of customer service to all Nuffield Health clients, achieving or exceeding the KPI’s set.
• Managing the end-to-end customer journey, taking ownership and responsibility for each query.
• Referral follow-up via outbound calls to offer clients appropriate treatment at Nuffield Health.
• Communicate using appropriate channels to provide information, share knowledge, keep colleagues informed of progress, and to respond to enquiries.
• Ensuring accurate data capture of referred patients, updating and maintaining the IT systems.
• Administering all referrals and leads through the IT systems within service level agreements.
• Adhere to data protection principles, as well as ensuring all information (whether patient or organisation specific) is treated sensitively and confidentially.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
• To complete all mandatory level 1 training to adhere to compliance.
• Completion of performance excellence reviews using the Academy Online portal.
• Provide support and cover to the teams within the Contact Centre, as may be required.
• Participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
• Supporting the Team Leader and Senior to ensure that the team collectively achieve agreed service levels and key performance indicators.
• Taking responsibility for own personal development through regular one-to-one meetings and mid- and yearly- appraisal process.
• Understanding of the Advance Program and progression pathway.
• Appropriately escalating any patient or complaint issues to senior or team leader.
Number of Positions Available : 5
Working Week : 37.5 Hours Per week
Weekly Wage : £346.13
Application Deadline Date : 23/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 30/03/2020
Skills Required : • Excellent verbal communication skills
• A positive, proactive and customer focused attitude
• An ability to manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced team environment.
Future Prospects : Possible future prospects of full time employment and further career development.
Training to be Provided : Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
Functional Skills - Maths
Functional Skills - English
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The map below shows the employer's location