Job Title : Apprentice Sales Advisor - Two Seasons - Leamington Spa
Employer : Two Seasons - Leamington Spa
Location : Leamingon Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4NP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Retail
Vacancy Reference : VAC-52833
Vacancy Short Description : Do you have a passion for the Retail sector and delivering excellent customer service? Two seasons-Leamington Spa are looking for an Apprentice Sales Assistant to join their team.
Qualifications Required : No Qualifications Required.
Vacancy Full Description : As the Apprentice Sales Advisor you will offer consistently outstanding service to every customer. You will professionally help customers by establishing customer needs, offering appropriate advice on a range of product choices, completing the sale professionally and accurately, and reviewing the sales process. The Apprentice Sales Advisor is to meet, or exceed individual sales targets to maximize store sales
Responsibilities of the Apprentice Sales Advisor include:
• Undertake the 5.5 point sales process, consistently and effectively.
• Utilise specialist product knowledge appropriately to maximise sales.
• Work towards individual sales targets, with the aim of reaching store sales targets, and thereby increasing store conversion rate, average transaction value and items per customer.
• Maintain the availability of merchandise effectively and creatively through re-stocking and replenishment.
• Process sales, refunds and stock checks using the computerised till system.
• Meet stock transfer requests accurately, efficiently and promptly.
• Help to ensure that the store environment, stock rooms and team rooms are clean and that Health and Safety standards are met.
• Receive deliveries of stock and ensure that they items are prepared appropriately for the shop-floor e.g. hanging and tagging, correct labelling etc.
• Participate in monthly brand incentives.
• Attend and positively contribute in team meetings.
• Communicate effectively and positively with other team members.
• Ensure that store housekeeping is of a high standard at the start and throughout the day
• Assist with visual merchandising.
• Adhere to Company Policy and Procedures at all times.
• Perform regular stock replenishment duties.
• Answer customer enquiries via telephone and in store.
• Partaking in regular training on all brand within the store.
• Engaging actively in ongoing performance review process.
• Perform any other duties reasonably required by the Store Management team to help fulfil the day-to-day requirements of running the store, and to achieve store sales targets.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hours per week, including weekends
Weekly Wage : £136.50
Application Deadline Date : 27/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/04/2020
Personal Qualities : • Willingness to learn and take ownership for own development
• Be flexible with working hours – weekends and week days, late nights where permitted.
Skills Required : • Understanding of the importance of excellence in the provision of customer service
• Demonstrable interest in at least one key area of 2S retail (fashion, snow sports, skate, surf)
• Previous experience of working in a customer-facing/ service sector environment
• Ability to take responsibility for own performance
• Basic IT literacy
• Proven experience of working effectively as part of a team
• Evidence of having used initiative to benefit others
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Future Prospects : Ongoing training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Training to be Provided : Retailer Apprenticeship
Functional Skills in Maths
Functional Skills in English
Functional Skills in ICT
Other Information : The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
Things to consider : All Apprentices work 35 hours per week (5 days out of 7). If the Apprentice is under 18, they will have their 2 days off together & if they are over 18, they will have 2 days off but they may not be together.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
The map below shows the employer's location